301 W 41st St #505
Miami Beach, FL 33140
24/7 - Always Open
If you’ve recently been injured in a slip and fall and you need a lawsuit loan, you’re not alone.
Some of the most common causes for which Delta Lawsuit Loans offers slip and fall accident loans.
While you wait for your case to settle, Delta Lawsuit Loans can help with expenses that come along the way.
If you’ve sustained a slip and fall, and have been injured, that would result in expensive hospital bills and time out of work.
The statistics for slip and falls are staggering:
• Slips and falls account for over 1 million visits a year to the hospital
• Slip and fall accidents cost Americans over 35 Billion dollars a year
• 5% of people that fall end up having a fracture
• When one falls and gets a fracture, the most common is a hip fracture which can cause long term damage or worse, deadly
• Over 22% of slip and falls resulted in folks missing over a month of work as a result of the accident. (US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
• According to the CDC, the average cost to be at the hospital is between $30,000 and $50,000
• A slip and fall is the most common way to get injured for anyone over the age of 24
• The most common way to get a brain injury is by a slip and fall
Premises liability cases are any cases in which a person is injured on someone else’s property, whether private or municipal property, due to the owner’s negligence.
In some more serious slip and fall cases, you may spend days, weeks, or even months convalescing in the hospital.
Slip and falls accidents can cause other complications including:
• Broken bones and fractures
• Spinal cord injuries
• Broken bones and fractures
• Long-term medical complications
• Head trauma
• Spinal cord injuries
• Even death
Some common causes of slip and falls include
While these are all common causes of slip and falls, they are not the only causes, and circumstances can vary.
The best way to determine if you’ve been involved in a slip and fall is to speak with an attorney.
Slip and falls can cause all sorts of injuries depending on the cause of the slip and fall and on the way one fell.
Some of the most common injuries are broken bones, sprains, cuts, and bruises.
These injuries may not be serious, but they can certainly be expensive to treat.
Some bone breaks, such as hip fractures, can be more serious than others, and your suit will reflect this.
Although less common, serious injuries to the head, neck, and spine can result from slip and falls, which can force victims to stay out of work or even to find new work due to disability.
Injuries can even at times keep victims out of work for good.
The settlement you receive should reflect this, but practically, if you don’t have the cash to wait out insurance companies’ lowball offers, you’ll be forced to accept them.
A lawsuit loan from us will help you outlast these offers and get the money you need and deserve.
Early on in the case prime time for insurers to try to persuade you to take a lowball offer.
Without an accident loan from us, you may be left with bills you can’t afford, and your attorney won’t be able to fight for the money you deserve because your financial situation will show insurers you’re desperate.
With an injury loan from us, however, you’ll be financially secure, and you’ll no longer be at the whims of insurers.
With cash in your pocket in the form of a lawsuit loan, you’ll be able to last out insurers’ lowball offers and help your attorney fight to get you the money you deserve.
And the best part is, if you don’t win your case, you owe us nothing!
You don’t risk being unable to repay your loan because you only pay if you win, and your attorney will pay back the loan from the cash you are awarded.
The term slip and fall is extremely broad.
There are many places you can slip and fall where the owner of the property is liable to ensure your safety.
Below is just a partial list of the types of slip and fall cases we fund against:
• Defective sidewalk
• Defective parking lots
• Ice accidents
• Gas station accidents
• Staircase accidents
• Cheap material
• Restaurant accidents
• Fire escape that is defective
• Broken Railings
• Construction accidents
For all intents and purposes, if you slip and fall and it was no fault of your own, you qualify to apply for an accident loan.
Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents are quite common and costly.
Many slips and fall accidents are preventable.
If businesses and municipalities took the time to keep their property safe for customers, guests, or its citizens, they can prevent many slip and fall accidents before they happen.
The owner of the property, whether it is public or private property, has the responsibility to ensure that you are safe and that they maintain the property accordingly. so if you have had a slip and fall and need an accident loan, call us.
The amount of money we can give you for your accident loan depends on many factors.
Below is a list of some of the factors we look at:
• Liability. Was the owner at fault? Did they have enough time to fix the issue before it happened
• Medical treatment and damages. How much treatment did you undergo and to what extent?
• Permanence of damages
• Defendants’ insurance policy. With slip and falls it typically happens in an area where the insurance coverage is good for a settlement loan
• Total medical and anticipated medical expenses
If you’re asking how to get through this difficult time, the answer is Delta Lawsuit Loans.
See also our product liability lawsuit loans